It’s Kindergarten enrollment time! How exciting! Please see the information below to register your child. (You will need to do both steps)
*If you live out of district and have NOT been accepted for School of Choice, you cannot register and enroll at this time. If you missed the School of Choice window, SOC may reopen. IF it does, it will be posted on the Frankenmuth School District main webpage*
- TO REGISTER AND SCHEDULE FOR ORIENTATION
(For ALL families – Accepted for School of Choice and In-District):
- TO ENROLL ONLINE FOR THE FRANKENMUTH SCHOOL DISTRICT (For families that have been Accepted for School of Choice and all In-District families)
- a. NEW TO THE DISTRICT? For parents who DO NOT currently have a child enrolled in the Frankenmuth School District, please follow this link to enroll: NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
- b. IS YOUR CHILD IN LIST’S PRESCHOOL? For parents who have a child in our List Preschool, please log into your Skyward Account and choose the New Student Online Enrollment at the top left of your home screen. You MUST fill this out again to submit Residency Documents and update any information that may be incorrect.
- c. DO YOU HAVE A Y5 – 12TH GRADE CHILD IN FSD? For parents who DO have a child enrolled in the Frankenmuth School District and already have a Skyward account, log into your account and choose the New Student Online Enrollment at the top left of your home screen.
If you have any questions, please call the office at 989-652-6187. Please complete the online enrollment and register/schedule for orientation by Friday, February 23, 2024.